Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ryan Adams live pt 1


Ok, I'll come clean, I'm yet another one of those fans of the frustrating one himself. But, when he's brilliant, he sure us. So, I thought I'd start posting a kind of live stuff by installments. The first two are from a gig in Santa Cruz, California, 2007; he'd just mended his wrist (broken skateboarding, Pewee) and was back on the big bad electric.

mp3 Ryan Adams & the Cardinals: I See Monsters (live)
mp3
Ryan Adams & the Cardinals: I Taught Myself How to Grow Old (live)

By contrast, try these from 1999 back in North Carolina; the first with Caitlin Cary (with him of Whiskeytown).

mp3
Ryan Adams: Dancing with the Women at the Bar
mp3
Ryan Adams: Hey There, Mrs Lovely (a song thta turned up on his most recent ep Follow the Lights, with differnet words)

Buy Ryan Adams here; download his classic Heartbreaker drm-free here.

No comments: